The electric-assist motor of the Currie IZIP E3 Vibe Li LSF women's bike gives you an extra bit of oomph to get up that big hill or lessen the strain of your long commute.
- Electric-assist design uses a battery-powered rear wheel motor to take the strain off a long commute, hauling groceries, or to lessen the impact of hills or headwinds
- 250W DC brushless geared hub motor is powered by a rack-mounted, removable 24V/9.6Ah lithium-ion battery pack
- Twist-and-go power mode drives power to the rear wheel with little to no pedaling; battery range for twist-and-go is 12 - 17 miles
- Energy-saving pedal-assistance power mode drives power to rear wheel while you're pedaling; battery range of the pedal-assist feature is 23 - 30 miles
- Motor assistance tops out at a safe speed of 15 mph
- Battery gauge, power and motor controls are conveniently mounted on the handlebar; controlling power is easy with the twist throttle
- Bike is designed to offer a comfortable, upright and cushioned ride; step-through frame makes mounting and dismounting a breeze
- Suspension fork and suspension seatpost soak up the bumps and jolts of rough urban roads or unpaved trails
- 7 gears offer smooth and easy pedaling; twist shifter changes gears with an easy flick of the wrist
- 26 in. tires are easy to maneuver and provide a wide, stable contact patch; Slime self-sealing flat prevention system decreases chances of a flat
- Battery is easy to detach from the rear rack for simple recharging (charger included) or for added security when you're locking the bike up outside
- Included smart charger features an LED status display to let you know the battery's charging level
- Please note: battery range distances for the Currie IZIP E3 Vibe Li LSF bike can vary due to factors such as rider and gear weight, amount of rider pedaling and terrain
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed