Patagonia P26 Mid A/C Gore-Tex® hiking boots offer breathable, waterproof performance for backpacking with moderate loads.
- Sturdy nubuck leather uppers with lightweight, flexible nylon mesh panels offer enhanced breathability and less break-in time
- Gore-Tex® waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Polyester mesh linings wick away moisture from feet to keep them dry, cool and comfortable
- Internal support structure in uppers wraps the midfoot for excellent support and a secure fit
- Uppers have a 20% recycled rubber toe bumper and a leather rand for enhanced protection and durability; padded, bellowed tongues keep debris out
- EVA insoles are made from 20% recycled EVA and deliver shock absorption for all-day wear
- Light EVA midsoles (25% lighter than normal EVA) are designed with a higher heel cup to support and cradle the heel, securely holding it in place
- Air Cushion Plus inserts directly under the heels soak up and dissipate impact shocks
- Thermoplastic urethane arch shanks deliver torsional stability and support for handling uneven terrain
- Patagonia P26 Mid A/C Gore-Tex hiking boot outsoles use Vibram® Ecostep partially recycled rubber construction for great traction on a variety of surfaces
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed