The Electra Straight 8 bike pays homage to classic choppers and hot rods, letting you cruise in fine style.
- Flat Foot Technology™ geometry places rider upright for comfortable, heads-up positioning that also allows a rider to place both feet on the ground at a stop
- Shifting system is maintenance free and simple to use; 3 speeds are located in rear hub
- Integrated coaster brake is both effective and intuitively simple to use—just pedal in reverse to slow down
- Ride in comfort all day long aboard the oversize custom spring saddle; short rear fender keeps the tire spray off your backside
- Platform pedals accept just about any pair of shoes, biker boots or flip flops; full-length chainguard keeps pant legs free of oil and entanglement
- One size fits most
- Specs on the Electra Straight 8 cruiser bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed