Feel completely at ease while riding the Electra Townie 7D bike. The relaxed and upright pedaling position lets you stay comfortable and allows you to go just 1 more mile. And then another ....
- Flat Foot Technology™ geometry places rider upright for comfortable, heads-up positioning; aft positioning allows a rider to place both feet on the ground at a stop
- The result is a low center of gravity, full leg extension and increased comfort—somewhat similar to the recumbent bike at a gym
- Shimano Revo twist shifter and rear derailleur provide smooth shifting through the 7 gears
- Linear-pull brakes provide controlled deceleration for easy stopping
- Semi-slick 26x2.0 tires ensure a smooth and stable ride over a variety of road or gravel surfaces
- Platform pedals deliver total convenience—no special shoes required
- Ergonomic saddle offers a comfortable, shock-absorbent ride
- Extras include a full-length chainguard, kickstand and internal cable routing
- 1 size fits most
- Specs on the Electra Townie 7D bike are subject to change
Fitting an Electra bike is easy. Start by setting the saddle to its lowest position and then stand over it with both feet flat on the ground. Next, simply raise the saddle until it rests in the crotch. Tighten it in place, and that's it— you're done! All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed