Slicing through the air like a hot knife through butter, the new Thule Sonic Alpine roof box features a patented aerodynamic design, a low profile and room to haul your gear.
- Low-profile design is ideal for carrying snowsports gear and fits easily in garages and parking structures with low ceilings
- Front of cargo box features a patented AeroNose design that is pointed so box cuts through the air, helping to reduce drag and noise
- Rear of cargo box also features a patented rear-angled base design, helping to maximize trunk and hatch clearance
- Mounting system clicks when you reach the optimal hold, so you'll be on the road in seconds; can be mounted on square and round crossbars and most factory racks (see Fit List)
- Patented, dual-side openings let you access your gear from either side of the box
- Locking system features an external lock-assist knob that is easy to use; built-in safety feature means the key can only be removed when the box is fully closed
- User-friendly locking system includes an oversize key; a lock is located on each side of the box, and each one comes with 2 keys
- Thule Sonic Alpine roof box holds 3 - 4 pairs of skis or 2 - 3 snowboards
Please note: Thule products cannot be shipped to Canadian addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed