The new Thule Hyper XL roof box features a patented aerodynamic design for slicing through the air. In addition to reducing drag, box features a rugged design and extra features for convenience.
- Front of cargo box features a patented AeroNose design that is pointed so box cuts through the air, helping to reduce drag and noise
- Rear of cargo box also features a patented rear-angled base design, helping to maximize trunk and hatch clearance
- Reinforced ultra-thick lid and base for long-lasting, enduring use
- Interior of cargo box features an integrated light that helps nighttime loading and unloading
- Mounting system clicks when you reach the optimal hold, so you'll be on the road in seconds; can be mounted on square and round crossbars and most factory racks (see Fit List)
- Patented, dual-side openings let you access your gear from either side of the box
- Locking system features an external lock-assist knob that is easy to use; built-in safety feature means the key can only be removed when the box is fully closed
- User-friendly locking system includes an oversize key; a lock is located on each side of the box, and each lock comes with 2 keys
- Thule Hyper XL roof box holds 6 - 8 pairs of skis or 4 - 6 snowboards
Please note: Thule products cannot be shipped to Canadian addresses.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed