- Lightweight and strong framesheet is shaped to match the curve of your back and shape of your waist so the load remains stable and well balanced; the pack won't round out
- Shaped shoulder straps and fully padded back panel feature fast-wicking air mesh and strategically placed venting channels to keep you cooler
- Large main compartment features a multipurpose sleeve that fits a 15 in. laptop or a hydration reservoir (sold separately)
- Secondary pocket features a sleeve for a tablet plus 2 zippered security pockets (1 mesh, 1 fabric)
- Large front pocket with stretch mesh panels and side compression straps is perfect for stashing shoes, a bike helmet, jacket or other gear
- The Mountain Hardwear Agama daypack has a fleece-lined top zip pocket for quick access to sunglasses or phone
- Tuck-away waistbelt; adjustable sternum strap; stretch side pockets; front and back grab handles
|Gear capacity (L)|
|Gear capacity (cu. in.)|
|Number of exterior pockets|
|Fits laptop size (in.)|
|iPad / tablet compartment|
Mountain Hardwear Agama Daypack
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...