From city streets to gravel paths, the GT Transeo 3.0 bike supplies a versatile, comfortable ride thanks to a suspension fork, disc brakes and a hybrid design.
- Aluminum frame features hydroformed tubes for increased performance and a geometry that lends itself to a sporty, comfortable ride
- Flat handlebar keeps you in an upright riding position, improving visibility and taking pressure off hands for enhanced comfort
- SR Suntour suspension fork provides 63mm of travel to take the bumps and jolts out of the road; preload adjustment and easy lockout let you customize the ride
- 24 gear combinations ensure easy gearing for spinning up hills and cruising along bike paths; Shimano trigger shifters and derailleurs offer quick gear changes
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes provide sure stopping power in all kinds of weather
- Tough rims are outfitted with Schwalbe Landcruiser tires, which boast puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Features mounts for rack and fenders (sold separately) for all-season versatility
- Specs on the GT Transeo 3.0 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed