Swift, smooth and responsive, the GT Karakoram 1.0 29er mountain bike delivers great hardtail performance and boasts a 100mm RockShox fork, Avid Elixir hydro disc brakes and a Shimano drivetrain.
- Butted auminum frame features hydroformed top and down tubes to provide a strong, light and nimble ride for excellent trail handling
- RockShox XC 30 Tk Mg suspension fork supplies 100mm of travel with easy TurnKey lockout and rebound adjustment to make butter out of rough trails
- Shimano Deore rapid fire trigger shifters, Deore XT rear derailleur and Deore front derailleur snap you through the 30 gears to help you spin swiftly and comfortably
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes offer superb speed management, be it a tiny finess or a big, outright stop
- Maxxis Aspen tires offer a great balance between minimal rolling resistance along center tread and aggressive bite along the sides for confident cornering
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend usable life of the frame
- Specs on the GT Karakoram 1.0 29er hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed