Made with super stretchy neoprene that works great when surfing or stand up paddleboarding, the O'Neill Hammer Spring 2/1mm wetsuit fends off chills in the water.
- 2/1mm neoprene forms to your shape for a flexible, comfortable fit
- O'Neill recommends the Hammer Spring 2/1mm wetsuit for use in water temperatures ranging from 68 - 77°F (20 - 25°C)
- Fully adjustable, watertight collar uses smooth material for next-to-skin comfort
- A high degree of stretch in neoprene promotes unencumbered motion
- Flatlock seams and a seamless underarm panel reduce chafing
- Hand wash the O'Neill Hammer Spring 2/1mm wetsuit in cold water, drip dry out of sun and store in a cool, dry place
Please note: O'Neill products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed