With rugged full-leather uppers, the Columbia Hells Peak Leather Outdry Hiking Boots feature waterproof, breathable construction and are built tough for cold-weather adventures.
- Full-grain leather uppers provide maximum protection and stability; waterproof, breathable OutDry® laminate is bonded between the footwear upper and lining
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining boosts heat retention by an average of 20% over regular lining to keep you cozy on long days out in the cold
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap overlay increases forefoot protection
- Molded and contoured EVA midsoles provide flexible, lightweight, impact-resistant cushioning
- Columbia Hells Peak Leather Outdry Hiking boots feature a rigid thermoplastic polyurethane shank plate that provides rearfoot control and stability
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant Omni-Grip™ outsoles with multi-directional lug design offer comfort, durability and traction
Please note: Columbia products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed