Platypus took the already fast and easy-to-use GravityWorks™ filter system and came up with this smaller and lighter 2-liter version for your backcountry travels.
- System includes a 2-liter dirty collection reservoir, a 2-liter Platy bottle, GravityWorks filter cartridge, in-line adapter and hoses
- Fill the dirty collection reservoir, hang it above the clean Platy bottle and let gravity carry the water through the filter—filtering water has never been so easy!
- Hollow fiber filter technology offers a high flow rate of 1.5 liters per minute—that's 2 liters in less than 90 sec.
- Filter physically removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.2 microns in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia and others
- Unfiltered reservoir features a quick-disconnect valve that automatically shuts off the flow of water when hose is disconnected
- Use the included push/pull adapter to connect the GravityWorks system directly into any Platy bottle with a push/pull cap; also works with many other bottles and reservoirs
- Clean the system by simply holding the filtered-water reservoir above the unfiltered-water reservoir to backflush the filter
- Taste-free reservoirs and silicone hoses ensure great-tasting water
- Platypus GravityWorks 2-liter water filter system reservoir kit weighs only 11.5 oz.
Please note: Platypus products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed