- 1 of 6
- App View (Phone Not Included) 2 of 6
- App View (Phone Not Included) 3 of 6
- In Use (Bike Trainer sold seperate) 4 of 6
- In Use 5 of 6
- Detail View (phone not included) 6 of 6
Kinetic inRide Watt Meter Video
Kinetic InRide watt meter offers power-based training in a convenient and budget-friendly design that pairs with your Kinetic bike trainer.
- inRide sensor transmits data via Bluetooth Smart™ to your compatible Apple device
- Individualized power and heart rate zones allow riders to train at their own fitness level
- Data measurements include power, heart rate, cadence, speed, distance, calorie burn and more
- Upload workouts to popular training and workout-sharing sites including: Training Peaks, Strava, and more; share workout results to Facebook and Twitter
- Free inRide app is available in the Apple App Store and is compatible with iPhone 4S and newer, iPad 3 and newer, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5
- Built-in workouts tell riders how hard to ride and how long to go
- Installation is easy: affix sensor pod to back of resistance unit, insert plug and magnet into roller, install Kinetic inRide app on your device, configure rider data and ride
- Includes sensor pod, heart rate monitor chest strap, batteries, trainer roller magnet and inRide App (free at Apple App Store)
- Please note: Kinetic inRide power meter is only compatible with Kinetic fluid resistance trainers and is compatible with all current and previous models
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with the REI community.
No reviews are available.