Just like crampons and an ice axe, the 800-fill-power goose down Himalayan Suit from The North Face is an essential piece of equipment for the fully prepared climber scaling the earth's highest peaks.
- Windstopper® ripstop nylon blocks wind even on exposed peaks; fully laminated and taped baffles ensure total weather protection with no vulnerable spots
- Premium 800-fill-power goose down is extremely compressible and offers exceptional warmth while remaining lightweight
- 800-fill down fills the body of the suit; the lower legs and arms contain 700-fill-power down for a combination of compressibility and warmth where you need it most
- Fully adjustable, insulated snorkel hood maximizes weather protection and vision in all directions; internal down-filled collar seals in warmth around upper body
- Graduated center-front zipper windflaps reduce bulk without sacrificing protection; laminated back flaps on all zippers add durability
- Rip-and-stick adjustable elastic waist and exterior cuffs seal in warmth and allow for customizable fit; stretchy internal cuffs with thumbholes further ensure your warmth
- 2 internal stretch water bottle pockets provide a safe storage place for essentials; internal zip pocket safely stores a radio
- Exterior chest clip secures your watch; forearm D-rings provide an easy place to attach your gloves
- 2 chest pockets provide access to the interior of the Himalayan Suit
- Internal adjustable suspenders allow for customizable fit for both legs and torso; snap-closure ankle cuffs secure legs over boots
- Crescent drop-seat construction and 2-way zippers from thigh to ankle allow for easy removal of boots or other layers without removing the entire suit
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcement on seat, forearms and boot guards protects vulnerable areas from tears and punctures
- The North Face Summit Series™ apparel is designed and tested for use in harsh environments
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed