The Raleigh Misceo 3.0 bike offers a comfortable, upright ride with powerful hydraulic disc brakes and 20 versatile gears so that your riding adventures around town and beyond are easy-spinning ones.
- Butted aluminum frame features a formed down tube and is designed for comfort and efficiency; flat handlebar encourages an upright riding position for great visibility
- SRAM Via Centro group is designed to offer a versatile, capable gear range that handles city riding as well as light touring
- Via Centro double crankset is paired with an 11-36t cassette to offer a "just right" gear for any occasion; responsive trigger shifters snap you through the 20 gears quickly
- Tektro Novela hydraulic disc brakes ensure all-weather stopping power so you can stop on a dime every time, even in the rain
- 700c wheels are outfitted with versatile Kenda tires for excellent rolling performance on bike paths and streets alike
- Convenient platform pedals accept most casual shoes
- Eyelets accept fenders and rear rack (sold separately)
- Specs on the Raleigh Misceo 3.0 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed