With disc brakes and reliable Shimano 105 components, the Raleigh RX 2.0 cyclocross bike offers dependable performance for weekend races followed by weekday commuting.
- Butted aluminum frame delivers a great balance of stiffness and light weight; carbon fork further reduces weight and supplies sure steering
- Press-Fit BB30 bottom bracket design increases stiffness for improved power transfer from the crankset
- FSA Gossamer Cross crankset is outfitted with 46/36 chainrings and paired with an 11-28 cassette for 'cross-ready gearing
- Shimano 105 shifters and derailleurs supply solid shifting performance through the 20 gears
- Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes supply powerful, all-conditions braking, so you don't have to worry about mud mucking up your slow-down mojo
- Bar-top Tektro RL721 brake levers give you braking control when you're riding on top of the bar; 105 integrated levers let you brake when you're in the drops
- Vittoria Cross XG Pro folding tires offer a universal tread pattern for all-around use
- Specs on the Raleigh RX 2.0 cyclocross bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed