If you've got epic trips in mind, or even more modest commutes, the Raleigh Sojourn Touring bike is ready to roll, thanks to the included rack, fenders, disc brakes and a Brooks saddle.
- Reynolds 631 butted steel frame offers smooth handling and strength under heavy loads; spoke holder and pump peg complement the classic touring design
- Shimano drivetrain features a triple crankset and an 11-25 cassette for 27 gears to get you and your equipment up and over mountain passes and across the flatlands
- Shimano Dura-Ace bar end shifters offer reliable, low-maintenance shifting of the Alivio and Tiagra derailleurs
- Powerful Shimano mechanical disc brakes offer responsive braking, even the worst conditions
- Tough double-walled rims and puncture-resistant Vittoria Randonneur Cross tires have the durability needed to log long miles
- Classic Brooks B17 aged leather saddle offers legendary comfort and performance
- Making an already sweet package all that much better, the Sojourn comes with a rear rack and fenders
- No fancy shoes required—platform pedals with toe clips accommodate many casual shoes
- Specs are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed