Designed for loaded adventuring, the Raleigh Port Townsend bike is outfitted for touring and other 2-wheeled journeys.
- Reynolds 520 butted steel frame offers smooth handling and strength under heavy loads; included front rack is perfect for supporting handlebar bags, not included
- Compact crankset is paired with 11-25 cogs to give you 18 gear combinations that provide easy, comfortable pedaling no matter your pace
- Shimano Sora derailleurs are paired with Dura-Ace bar end shifters for excellent, reliable shifting performance over the years and miles
- Shimano cantilever brakes and Tektro levers provide reliable stopping power without hindering tire or fender clearance
- Tough double-walled rims and puncture-resistant Vittoria Randonneur Touring tires have the durability needed to log long miles
- No fancy shoes required—platform pedals with leather toe straps and metal clips accommodate most casual shoes
- Front and rear fenders help keep the ride muck-free; frame also has mounts for a rear rack (sold separately)
- Specs on the Raleigh Port Townsend bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed