The Raleigh Revenio 3.0 road bike supplies a comfortable and efficient road ride, thanks to a tuned frame design and sturdy Shimano 105 components.
- Hydroformed and butted aluminum frame utilizes a geometry that blends comfort and performance for a sporty ride with good handling and power transfer
- Carbon fork with aluminum steer tube helps reduce weight and damp road vibration
- Revenio 3.0 is decked out with reliable Shimano 105 derailleurs and shifters, which offer reach-adjustable levers, precise shifting and good ergonomics
- Shimano compact crankset and wide-ranging 12-30 cassette offer 20 gears to make easy-spinning work of challenging grades and speedy pursuits
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires feature a puncture-resistant belting to deter ride-deflating flats
- Specs on the Raleigh Revenio 3.0 road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed