The efficient and sporty Raleigh Revenio 2.0 offers a relaxed road platform and a stable ride for commuting, training and even long days in the saddle.
- Hydroformed and butted aluminum frame utilizes a geometry that blends comfort and performance for a sporty ride with good handling and power transfer
- Carbon fork with chromoly steer tube helps damp road vibration for comfort through the miles
- FSA Vero Compact crankset drives a wide-ranging 11-32 cassette for 18 gear combinations to tackle hills, straightaways and more
- Updated Shimano Sora shifters and derailleurs offer responsive shifts throughout the 18 gears, even when in the drops, enabling you to spin the right gear for the grade
- Vittoria Zaffiro tires supply grip and low rolling resistance; stout Weinmann double-walled rims stand up to rough roads
- Specs on the Raleigh Revenio 2.0 road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed