With 11 gears and hydraulic disc brakes, the Raleigh Cadent I11 bike ups the ante to meet the demands of year-round riding, whether commuting or cruising to the next spot on a fun night out.
- Hydroformed and butted aluminum frame provides a comfortable, sporty ride with excellent handling and pedaling efficiency; upright position enhances visibility and comfort
- Carbon fork helps reduce weight while also lessening the amount of road vibrations felt through the handlebar, increasing comfort
- Shimano Nexus internally geared rear hub provides 11 smooth-shifting gears to tackle all sorts of terrain; internally geared hubs are relatively maintenance free, to boot
- Single trigger shifter quickly snaps through gear changes so you're always spinning easy
- Alfine hydraulic disc brakes deliver exceptional, consistent braking power in all conditions, even in the rain
- Fast-rolling 700c wheels feature tough double-walled rims and puncture-resistant Vittoria Randonneur tires for easy rolling
- Internal cable routing helps protect cables and offers clean design lines
- Eyelets accommodate a rear rack and fenders (sold separately)
- Specs on the Raleigh Cadent I11 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed