The versatile Raleigh Cadent I8 bike features an internally geared 8-speed hub for resilient performance, whether commuting, shopping or getting about town.
- Hydroformed and butted aluminum frame provides a comfortable, sporty ride with excellent handling and pedaling efficiency; upright position enhances visibility and comfort
- Shimano Nexus internally geared rear hub provides 8 smooth-shifting gears and is relatively maintenance free compared to conventional cassette systems
- Twist shifter ratchets through gear changes with an easy flick of the wrist
- Tektro Alloy Mini V-brakes facilitate easy management of your speed
- Fast-rolling 700c wheels feature tough double-walled rims and puncture-resistant Vittoria Randonneur tires for easy rolling
- Internal cable routing helps protect cables and offers clean lines
- Eyelets accommodate a rear rack and fenders (sold separately)
- Specs on the Raleigh Cadent I8 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed