With a women-specific frame design, the Raleigh EVA 29er Comp hardtail mountain bike delivers a lively, responsive ride that's accentuated by the RockShox fork, SRAM X5 group and hydraulic brakes.
- Butted aluminum frame features a formed down tube and CNC-machined, tapered head tube for improved strength; frame geometry is performance-tuned to better fit women
- RockShox XC32 suspension fork supplies 100mm of responsive travel to smooth out rough trails; 15mm QLoc axle offers enhanced stiffness and steering precision
- SRAM X5 drivetrain features triple cranks, 11-34 cassette and responsive derailleurs; trigger shifters deliver snappy, precise shifts through the 27 gears
- Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes deliver outright stopping power and smooth deceleration no matter the conditions; front rotor is 180mm, rear is 160mm
- Weinmann XM280 rims are outfitted with the versatile Geax AKA tires for good grip, confident cornering and fast-rolling performance
- Specs on the Raleigh EVA Comp 29er hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed