Raleigh EVA 29er Sport hardtail mountain bike supplies big-wheel fun with solid handling and a women-specific fit to ensure singletrack days are smiling days.
- Butted aluminum frame features a formed down tube and CNC-machined, tapered head tube for improved strength; frame geometry is performance-tuned to better fit women
- Suntour XCR 29 suspension fork supplies 100mm of travel to take the harsh edges off of trail features; suspension can be locked out when not needed
- All-Shimano drivetrain offers responsive shifting and efficient power transfer; intuitive shifters deliver snappy, precise shifts through the 27 gears
- Tektro Aquila mechanical disc brakes make use of a 180mm front rotor and 160mm rear rotor to deliver powerful braking in all conditions
- Weinmann XM280 rims are outfitted with the versatile Geax AKA tires for good grip, confident cornering and fast-rolling performance
- Specs on the women's Raleigh EVA 29er Sport hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed