The accessible Raleigh Talus 29er hardtail mountain bike offers big 29 in. wheels and sturdy, value-laden specs for your singletrack, whether trying out 29ers for first time or expanding the stable.
- Butted aluminum frame features a formed down tube and CNC-machined, tapered head tube for improved strength
- Suntour XCM 29 suspension fork offers 100mm of travel to take the harsh edges off of trail features; suspension can be locked out when not needed
- Sturdy Shimano drivetrain offers responsive shifting and efficient power transfer; trigger shifters deliver snappy, precise shifts through the 24 gears
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes make use of a 180mm front rotor and 160mm rear rotor to deliver powerful braking in all conditions
- Weinmann XM280 rims are outfitted with the versatile Geax AKA tires for good grip, confident cornering and fast-rolling performance
- Specs on the Raleigh Talus 29er hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed