The trail-hungry Raleigh Talus 5.0 hardtail mountain bike is decked out with a 100mm suspension fork, disc brakes and a 24-speed drivetrain that will see you through all the ups and downs of riding.
- Butted aluminum frame features a formed down tube for excellent power transfer, durability and handling performance; machined head tube improves strength
- Suntour XCM suspension fork offers 100mm of travel with both lockout and preload adjustment to tune your ride
- Shimano 24-speed drivetrain features triple cranks and responsive derailleurs; intuitive trigger shifters deliver quick, easy shifts
- Hayes mechanical disc brakes offer powerful stopping power no matter the conditions; 180mm rotor up front, 160mm in the back
- Sturdy Weinmann XM-260 Disc rims are outfitted with Geax tires for fast-rolling trail traction
- Many components and frame accents all feature the same red anodization for tied-together look
- Specs on the Raleigh Talus 5.0 hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed