After a long day ski touring and climbing glaciers, return to camp where your warm and lofty Therm-a-Rest Altair down sleeping bag awaits you.
- The Altair is insulated with quality 750-fill-power goose down for great warmth, light weight and compressibility
- Bag uses zoned insulation to provide consistent warmth where it's needed and reduce weight where possible
- Fill is concentrated in the top for best insulation and used sparingly on edges and bottom where it's less effective; air pad required to complete system (sold separately)
- Accommodating an air mattress up to 25 in. wide, bottom of sleeping bag features 2 stretch connectors that create a secure link to the pad, eliminating sliding and twisting
- Altair sleeping bag has a European Norm (EN) lower-limit rating of 12°F to ensure you stay warm year-round, including on mild winter nights
- Bag is designed with extra space in torso to allow natural movement without restriction; bag tapers at head and foot for thermal efficiency, keeping head and feet warm
- Ripstop nylon shell fabric has a nice feel and is lightweight, durable, water- and abrasion resistant; nylon lining is soft and tear-resistant
- Full baffle draft collar drapes comfortably over neck and shoulders, sealing out cold air
- Bag features an adjustable, sculpted hood, snag-free zipper and a stash pocket
- Therm-a-Rest Altair down sleeping bag includes a stuff sack and storage bag
- European Norm (EN) is an independent third-party temperature rating, allowing accurate comparisons across brands with other EN-rated bags
Please note: Therm-a-Rest products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed