At home on wet, muddy and chaotic 'cross courses, off-the-beaten-path adventures or daily commutes, the Diamondback Steilacoom RCX offers a versatile and capable riding platform.
- Fully butted 7005 aluminum frame delivers a light, stiff and responsive platform; formed top tube features a flat bottom to make it easy to carry the bike on your shoulder
- Full-carbon fork with tapered 1.5 in. steerer reduces weight while maintaining strength, enhancing front-end stiffness and ensuring responsive handling
- BB30 bottom bracket shell design increases stiffness and improves power transfer
- FSA Gossamer PRO Cross crankset pairs with a 12-27 cassette for great 'cross gearing, whether sprinting for the line or slogging it through the sand
- Shimano 105 derailleurs and shifters supply precise, fast shifts across the 20 gearing options so you're in the right gear when you need it
- Tektro cantilever brakes deliver confident stopping power and plenty of mud clearance
- Pedals are not included
- Specs on the Diamondback Steilacoom RCX cyclocross bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed