Fast and responsive, the Diamondback Podium 6 road bike boasts a race-ready full carbon frame and fork along with Shimano Ultegra components for podium step hunts.
- Full-carbon frame is designed for competition, delivering a lightweight, strong and responsive platform for bare-knuckled pursuits of speed
- Oversized down tube, chainstays, Press-Fit 30 bottom bracket and 1.5 in. tapered head tube ensure stiffness through the frame for efficient power transfer and precise handling
- Full-carbon fork with tapered steerer uses continuous fibers to maximize strength, stiffness and handling response, all with little weight penalty
- Shimano Ultegra shifters and derailleurs offer superb shifting across the 20 gear combinations
- FSA SL-K Light PF30 Pro compact crankset features carbon arms for lightweight, stiff performance
- Light and fast Easton Aero wheels deliver good all-around performance with an aero advantage; Michelin Pro3 tires supply grippy and smooth rolling
- Please note: pedals are not included
- Specs on the Diamondback Podium 6 road bike are subject to change
- Additional frame features include internal cable routing and Di2 compatibility for an easy upgrade down the road
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed