With an efficient and easy-to-use internally geared rear hub, the Diamondback Clarity STI-8 hybrid bike offers a clean, speedy and comfortable platform for day-in, day-out riding around town.
- Sturdy and efficient butted aluminum frame provides a comfortable upright ride, reducing body strains and enhancing visibility
- Shimano Nexus internally geared rear hub provides 8 smooth-shifting gears to comfortably cruise cities and paths; twist grip shifter changes gears with a flick of a wrist
- To boot, internally geared hubs are relatively maintenance-free compared to derailleur-and-cassette systems
- Linear-pull brakes offer easy management of speed
- Speedy 700c wheels are outfitted with puncture-resistant Kenda Kwik Trax tires for low rolling resistance and comfortable handling
- Diamondback Performance hybrid seat features gel padding for extended comfort in the saddle
- Frame eyelets accept fenders or a rear rack for added utility (sold separarely)
- Specs on the Diamondback Clarity STI-8 hybrid bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed