Offering great value, the Diamondback Recoil Comp 29er full-suspension mountain bike is well-suited for beginners looking to tap into the big-wheeled, singletrack type of fun.
- Large 29er wheels roll over obstacles easier and faster thanks to more momentum and a decreased angle of attack; plus, you get more tire contact for enhanced traction
- Sturdy 6061 aluminum frame uses formed top and down tubes for strength and performance
- SR Suntour XCR-RL 29 offers 100mm of travel to smooth out trails and help you maintain control
- Single-pivot design is paired with a RockShox Monarch R rear shock for smooth, linear response and good small bump compliance
- Shimano drivetrain offers 24 gears to make easy-spinning work of the uphills and downhills
- Hayes mechanical disc brakes offer sure braking performance
- WTB Wolverine Comp tires wrap Weinmann double-walled rims to deliver confident traction and smooth-rolling performance
- Specs on the Diamondback Recoil Comp 29er full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed