Standard equipment in the firefighting and rescue team community, the New England KMIII Emergency Rescue static rope is a single-use, 1-person lifeline for an emergency rappel.
- Please note: this is not a climbing or mountaineering rope; it is designed for a 1-time-only emergency rescue
- Kernmantle design matches a static nylon core (kern) with an abrasion-resistant braided polyester sheath (mantle) for durability
- Low-stretch, high-strength rope can also serve as a tie-down rope or accessory cord for non-belaying applications
- Special knowledge and training are required to use this rope
- 330 ft. of continuous rope comes on a large wooden spool
UL Classified to NFPA 1983:2006 for Escape Rope
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed