The women's Arc'teryx Volta insulated jacket delivers warmth and weather protection. This jacket is built to withstand daily mountain abuse and abrasion.
- Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3-layer laminate fabric is tough, extremely breathable and durably waterproof and windproof
- Features lightweight, compressible and non-woven Coreloft™ 80g synthetic insulation; it retains warmth even when wet and has excellent loft recovery
- Helmet-compatible Drop Hood™ offers fast access to storm protection; it zips off when not in use and can be cinched in to seal the collar
- Pit zippers allow easy and efficient ventilation; mesh guards keep out snow, vent heat
- Powder skirt with stretch panels and snap closure keeps out cold air and snow
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors to speed location acquisition in an avalanche
- Handwarmer pockets and sleeve pocket feature waterproof zippers; internal mesh pocket and internal zip media pocket stash small essentials
- Die-cut, rip-and-stick cuff closures and drawcord hem seal out the cold
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed