Head outdoors. The Arc'teryx Atom SV Hoodie jacket is significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece jacket for all your cold-weather adventures.
- It's breathable enough to be used as a super-warm mid layer and protective enough to be an outer layer
- A thick dose of synthetic Coreloft™ insulation ensures warmth but packs up small; tricot-lined underam panels enhance breathability and decrease uncomfortable bulk
- Outer fabric is moisture- and wind-resistant; Durable Water Repellent treatment causes water and snow to bead up from fabric surface
- Insulated hood with a tall collar amps up warmth
- Full-length front zipper with interior windflap
- Stretch-woven cuffs are extra comfortable and hold in warmth
- Drop back hem and adjustable drawcord hem
- Features hand pockets and an internal chest pocket
- Articulated elbows and gusseted underarms ensure you are comfortable in the Arc'teryx Atom SV hoodie jacket
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed