Rugged and waterproof, The North Face Wreck GTX hiking shoes offer stability and traction for hikes in any weather.
- Waterproof nubuck and split suede leather uppers feature welded thermoplastic urethane overlays for lightweight support and flexiblity; rubber rand for protection
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® XCR® membranes keep wet weather at bay—and they're highly breathable to ensure comfort
- CRADLE™ technology absorbs impact, stabilizes foot and encourages an anatomically correct stride
- Removable EVA footbeds feature forefoot and heel cushioning and built-up heels for enhanced support
- Dual-density EVA and polyurethane midsoles deliver all-day cushioning and shock absorption
- The North Face Wreck GTX hiking shoes feature aggressive Vibram® rubber outsoles to supply dependable traction on uneven terrain
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed