- X-Web technology uses X-shape webbing to tension the seat and back panel, and distribute your weight for excellent sitting comfort
- Mono-mesh and polyester seating surface stands up to regular use and exposure to weather; mesh fabric drains water and dries quickly
- Frame is constructed of heavy-duty, thick-walled steel tubing for enduring strength; powder coating keeps the frame looking nice for years of use
- Versatile integrated cup holder on the right armrest accommodates a wide variety of container shapes and sizes, from mugs to plastic bottles to long-neck glass bottles
- Drop-down pocket on the left armrest holds your cell phone and other small valuables; cinch the pocket closed with the string and cordlock to keep items from falling out
- Chair has a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- The REI Camp X chair packs up into the included stuff sack for easy storage and transportation
|Weight capacity (lbs)|
REI Camp X Chair
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...