The Gemini II tent from Exped balances comfortable interior space, a rapid setup and lightweight materials. It's especially comfortable for tall campers and is very stable in windy weather.
- High-volume comfort in a compact design: creative pole geometry creates steep walls on all sides to provide ample space for sitting, sleeping and dressing
- Wide, high doors enhance comfort; each sleeper has their own door and vestibule; vestibules are large enough to hold a pack, shoes and a dog
- Poles are fed into the continuous pole sleeves from the top of the tent and then easily secured with the Arc Connectors; this allows poles to be inserted while standing up
- Light yet strong, DAC Featherlite® NSL poles are anodized without the use of harmful acids
- Fine mosquito mesh keeps the tiniest bugs out and enhances ventilation on hot summer nights; nylon panels on sides and roof keep wind and condensation out
- Rainfly vents ensure air circulation to prevent condensation
- Guylines attach directly to the pole structure and increase stability in high winds; guylines are easy to access through the rainfly vents
- Gear loops and pockets keep personal items organized
- Includes partitioned stuff sack, stakes and guyline/tighteners
- 2 Exped large-wide mats (sold separately) fit perfectly next to each other without shifting and still leave space to store gear at either end
- As a convenient option, poles and rainfly can be set up with the footprint (sold separately) to create a lightweight shelter
Please note: Exped products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed