If your ideal ski conditions don't include wearing wet, bulky gear, the Arc'teryx Theta SV Bib pants for tall men keep you dry on every run from dawn to dusk. You might break a sweat, but they won't.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable; N80p-X Gore-Tex® face fabric offers exceptional durability and full weather protection in a supple, soft-to-the-touch textile
- Gore micro-grid backer is a thin, low-denier, low-density woven fabric that allows the shell to slide easily over mid layers
- Reinforcement fabric is used in the knees, lower legs and seat to protect high-wear areas
- Microseam allowances and tiny Gore® seam tape reduce bulk and weight
- Low-cut bib with a front fly; rear elastic waist is integrated for comfort and a clean finish
- Separating side zippers provide a drop seat option, without the need to remove suspenders
- Watertight 3/4-length leg zippers allow quick venting options
- Watertight external zippers and zipper garages
- Heavy-duty instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Powder cuffs with lace hooks fit easily over boots and can be secured into postion; large pant cuff openings work well with alpine boots
- Hems have cord cinches
- 2 stash pockets on the front bib have laminated zippers
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch enhance mobility and comfort
- Arc'teryx Athletic fit is slim cut for efficient movement, but e3D articulation accommodates multiple layers without restricting movement in winter or extreme conditions
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed