The Arc'teryx Alpha FL alpine shell is a heavy hitter against the elements, but a minimalist when it comes to weight. It's a great choice for traveling fast and light in the mountains.
- A clean feature set and trim fit keep the weight and packed size down while providing uncompromised breathability
- Arc'teryx Alpha FL is built with an innovative new Gore-Tex® Active Shell textile for super lightweight, breathable wet-weather protection
- Applying 2 thicknesses of highly breathable, 3-layer Gore-Tex Active Shell fabrics brings the weight down and adds durability to high-wear areas
- Active Shell maintains comfort during aerobic activity, and the jacket is lightweight and compressible for easy packing
- Tiny Gore mini seam allowances and tiny seam tape reduce bulk and weight
- Storm Hood™ features a laminated brim and adjustable drawcords for good visibility in all directions
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zipper keeps out wind and wet weather; no heavy stormflap is necessary
- Laminated, die-cut rip-and-stick cuff adjusters reduce bulk and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem with drawcord
- Reflective blazes enhance visibility in low light
- 1 chest pocket with WaterTight™ laminated zipper
- Articulated elbows and ergonomic 3-dimensional patterning enhance comfort and durability
- The Arc'teryx Alpha FL has a very slim, athletic fit which enhances its performance
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed