Rain happens; be prepared. The women's Patagonia Torrentshell pants are an absolute must when swollen dark skies threaten to ruin your fun.
- Stretchy elasticized waistband is comfortable when worn over an insulating or base layer; internal drawcord snugs the fit
- H2No® 2.5-layer ripstop nylon provides a waterproof and breathable barrier for maximum protection in severely wet weather
- Water-resistant leg zippers go up to knees so pants easily slip on/off over shoes; rip-and-stick ankle closures seal the wet out
- Articulated knees enhance comfort during movement
- 2 handwarmer pockets and 1 back pocket all have stormflaps and water-resistant zippers
- Pants stow in left handwarmer pocket; clip-in loop keeps pants handy when weather looks iffy
- Patagonia Torrentshell pants have a regular fit
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed