The North Face Mica FL 2 tent is an ultralight, 2-person tent with generous headroom. It also has an easy-access side door with a dry entry and nice size vestibule to store gear.
- No-see-um mesh canopy facilitates warm-weather comfort and breathability; asymmetric floor adds extra width at one end for head and shoulder room
- Crossing ridge pole maximizes interior volume and provides a dry entrance
- Hubbed poleset and color-coded webbing make setup quick and easy
- Lightweight and strong DAC Featherlite® NSL poles with press-fit connectors use an anodization process that lessens environmental impact
- Twist-clips make pitching and disassembly easy and fast, and save weight
- High-low ventilation design harnesses convection and cross flow to help expel moisture vapor and prevent interior condensation
- Superlight silicone- and polyurethane-coated high-tenacity nylon rainfly material is rugged and weatherproof; fully taped bathtub floor prevents leaks through seams
- Adjustable vestibule stakeout ensures a taut pitch and maximizes space
- Convenient side pockets stow headlamps and fragile items; also features abundant gear loops
- Reflective guyline loops, guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls make life easier at night
- As a convenient option, poles and rainfly can be set up with the footprint (sold separately) to create a lightweight shelter
- The North Face Mica 2 tent comes with stuff sacks, DAC tent stakes and guyline/tighteners
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed