The Alpine Project jacket for men from The North Face feels featherweight but you'll be knocked out by its heavy-duty performance. New Gore-Tex® Active reduces weight without sacrificing quality.
- Gore-Tex Active is 30% lighter than comparable Gore-Tex fabrics, meaning your load up to the summit can be lighter than you planned
- The Alpine Project jacket is waterproof and seam-sealed but still extremely breathable for total comfort even during aerobic activity
- Close-fitting hood easily adjusts with hidden cord locks; laminated brim adds protection and still fits comfortably under a helmet
- 2 front zippered pockets help you secure your essentials and sit high on the torso for harness and pack compatibility
- Underarm zippers allow for venting and better temperature control
- The North Face Alpine Project jacket features nonabrasive adjustable cuff tabs and a hem cinch cord to block out the elements
- The North Face Summit Series™ apparel is designed and tested for use in harsh conditions
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed