Made with top-notch 800-fill goose down and a special edition ripstop shell, the Patagonia Ultralight down jacket supplies packable, on-demand warmth the moment you zip it on.
- A slim silhouette maximizes thermal efficiency and suits the Ultralight jacket's ideal uses
- Special edition nylon ripstop shell fabric is half the weight and has twice the strength of other Patagonia down shell fabrics
- Wear it as a belay parka over light layers at shady autumn crags, or layer it under a shell for unmatched warmth; also great for minimalist summer alpine bivies
- Durable Water Repellent finish causes water to bead up and roll off, fending off light rain showers and snow
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down yields tremendous warmth with low weight and low bulk
- Sewn-through construction, a tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Includes 2 handwarmer zip pockets and 1 chest zip pocket
- The Patagonia Ultralight Down jacket comes with a stuff sack
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed