Cannondale Bad Boy 1 bike handles urban and suburban paved roads with speed, agility and toughness for excellent versatility and utility.
- Tough 6061 aluminum frame lends itself to quick acceleration; geometry offers responsive maneuvering without feeling too twitchy
- Solo DL50 suspension fork provides 50mm of pothole-damping suspension and unique 1-legged style
- Shimano drivetrain features a SLX rear derailleur and Deore shifters and front derailleur for 30 easy-spinning gear combinations for any gradient
- Magura MT2 hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful, responsive braking, even in the rain
- WTB Freedom Thick Slick tires supply smooth, fast-rolling performance on the pavement
- Platform pedals accept most shoes—just get on and pedal
- Frame eyelets let you outfit the bike with fenders and a rear rack (sold separately)
- Specs on the Cannondale Bad Boy 1 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed