The versatile Cannondale Althea 2 women's bike offers an upright, comfortable riding position, a suspension fork and disc brakes for great performance from bike paths to dirt roads to urban commutes.
- Hybrid design blends the speed of a road bike with the sturdy, heads-up ride of a mountain bike inspired frame; low standover height makes mounts and dismounts easy
- Frame also uses Cannondale Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) technology to damp road vibration for a smoother ride quality
- SR Suntour NCX suspension fork provides 50mm of pothole-damping suspension; suspension can be locked out when it's not needed
- Find that just-right gear easily with the Shimano shifters, which guide the derailleurs quickly and precisely through the 27 gears
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes deliver powerful braking in all riding conditions
- Kenda Happy Medium tires have a fast-rolling center with aggressive outside lugs for enhanced cornering traction
- Platform pedals accommodate everyday shoes—just hop on and go; no special shoes required
- Specs on the Cannondale Althea 2 women's bike are subject to change
CAAD10 Woman's All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed