Whether getting muddy on your local cyclocross course or heading off the beaten path, the versatile Cannondale CAADX Tiagra bike offers plenty of performance and value.
- Sturdy 6061 aluminum frame features a slackened geometry that provides a more upright position for stable handling and a comfortable ride
- Rear stays are shaped to help make bumps and vibrations less jarring for improved tracking
- BB30 bottom bracket shell design increases stiffness for improved power transfer
- Ultra X fork with carbon blades helps reduce weight and road vibration, enhancing the ride quality
- Geared for easy-spinning versatility, the FSA Omega 46/36 crankset is paired with a 12-28 cassette to give you a "just right" gear for tough gradients and boggy mud
- Shimano Tiagra shifters and derailleurs reliably move through the 20 gear combinations with precision
- Tektro cantilever brakes offer easy speed management and clearance for mud
- Schwalbe Sammy Slick tires feature fast-rolling center tread with ample grip and puncture resistance to handle dirt and gravel
- Frame eyelets make it easy to attach fenders or a rear rack for enhanced utility (sold separately)
- Cannondale CAADX Tiagra bike specs are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed