Sedona Rocks!: A Climber's Guide
offers updated information on over 550 climbs near Sedona, Arizona.
- Author: David Bloom and Erik Wolfe
- Softcover; 333 pages; black-and-white photographs and hand-drawn illustrations
- Rock Solid Publishing; copyright 2012
- Hand-drawn maps help orient you to the targeted climb; illustrated topos chart your route up the wall
- Sedona Rocks!: A Climber's Guide
measures approximately 9 x 6 in.
Sedona is a climber’s paradise, as diverse as it is spectacular, with year-round climbing.
Sedona Rocks! provides updated information on over 550 climbs in 24 different areas.
From soaring multiple pitch climbs to road-side cragging, the area holds challenges for climbers of all levels.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed