The Arbor Catalyst 42 skateboard is lightweight enough for tricks, yet stiff enough to be comfortable on hills. Its advanced drop-through design offers total freestyle versatility.
- Team athlete Adam Crigler helped lead the design efforts on the Catalyst, dialing in the new shape on his home streets in and around the Big Apple!
- This fiberglass-reinforced pavement slayer includes substantial kicktails, a super responsive flex and concave shape for maximum control
- Arbor kept the Catalyst symmetrical, leaving all possibilities on the table
- Drop-through mounting keeps the center of gravity low and make slides a breeze
- Standing platform features notches in the corners to lock in a riders’ toes and heels during tricks
- Built with 6 plies of sustainably sourced hard rock maple with 2 layers of fiberglass for lightweight, durable performance
- All wood by-product created during the production of Arbor skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- Includes 70mm, 78a durometer wheels, ABEC 5 bearings with spacers and Paris 180mm trucks
- Die-cut grip tape
- Artwork by Max Neutra
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed