- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
MOON Bay Area Biking - 3rd Edition
The updated edtion of Bay Area Biking
sets you on the right path to over 60 road and trail rides in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Author: Ann Marie Brown
- Softcover; 243 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Avalon Travel Publishing; copyright 2012
- Bay Area Biking
features include helpful at-a-glance information, from difficulty ratings to terrain and trail type, so you know what kind of ride to expect
- Includes lists of best bike rides in several categories, such as family friendly, wildlife viewing and wine tasting
- Includes elevation charts, route maps, round-trip distance and riding time, precise driving directions and options to extend or shorten routes
- Measures approximately 8.5 x 5.5 in.
People Also Viewed
MOON Bay Area Biking - 3rd Edition Specs
MOON Bay Area Biking - 3rd Edition Customer Reviews