Scott Contessa CR1 Team women's carbon road bike has a comfort-oriented design and versatile gearing for a fine blend of speed and ease for long road rides.
- CR1 carbon frame is oriented toward performance as well as comfort, combining low weight, stiffness and a more relaxed geometry for long days in the saddle
- The result of the frame design is a performance-bred ride that handles and rides comfortably—not quite a pure racing machine, but close
- All-carbon fork, chainstays and seatstays feature the Scott Shock Dampening System (SDS) to damp road vibration, helping reduce fatigue and offer a smooth ride
- Outfitted with Shimano 105 group, offering high-end performance features such as reach-adjustable levers, sure shifting and comfortable ergonomics
- Compact crankset drives a wide-ranging 12-30 cassette for a highly capable range of 20 gears to handle steep ascents and fast pursuits
- Shimano wheels are outfitted with puncture-resistant Continental Ultra Race folding tires to ensure smooth rolling through the miles
- Please note: pedals are sold separately
- Specs on the Scott Contessa CR1 Team women's road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed